Tropical Pro Defence
$11.99 – $29.99
slowly sinking granules with probiotic for everyday feeding of adult fish
• slowly sinking granules with probiotic for everyday feeding of adult fish
• probiotic added to the food contains viable Bacillus subtilis endospores, which stabilize gut microflora, facilitating utilization of nutrients, which in turn reduces contamination of water with fish’s feces
• the synergic effect of probiotic, beta-glucan, vitamins and carotenoids significantly improves fish’s overall condition and their immune system, hence food is recommended also during diseases, recovery or acclimatization
• probiotic positively influences reproduction, increasing fish’s fertility and the survival rate of the fry and alleviates stress caused by transportation, spawning, intra-species aggression, rivalry etc.
• high content of protein, including essential amino acids, ensures healthy growth and development of fish.
Ingredients: fish and fish derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin (including red pepper extract 3 000 mg/kg), molluscs and crustaceans, cereals, algae (including Spirulina platensis min. 1.5%), yeasts (including Beta-1.3/1.6-Glucan 1 000 mg/kg), oils and fats, minerals (including zeolite 1%). Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 29 500 IU, vit. D3 1 850 IU, vit. E 100 mg, vit. C 500 mg, beta-carotene 140 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 40.5 mg, E6 (Zn) 11.2 mg, E5 (Mn) 8.4 mg, E4 (Cu) 2.0 mg, E2 (I) 0.24 mg, E8 (Se) 0.24 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.05 mg. Lecithin. Antioxidants. Gut flora stabilizers: Bacillus subtilis C-3102 (DSM 15544) min. 1 x 1010 cfu.
Analytical constituents: crude protein 47.5%, crude oils and fats 6.5%, crude fibres 3.0%, moisture 8.0%
3.88 OZ, 18.34 OZ
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.