Frazeri Extra Large
17 in stock
Details To Be Expected
- Deep green, pointed leaves that are not seen in other Anubias varieties
- Extremely versatile and durable
- Thrives when tied/attached to aquarium driftwood and rockwork
- Requires low to moderate lighting and little to no supplementation in nutrient-rich water
- Temperature: 72-80° F (22-27° C)
- pH: 5.5-9.0
- Lighting: Low to Moderate
- Origin: Indigenous to Africa, cultivated in US nurseries
- Aquarium Placement: Middle
- Care: Easy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.